Who we are
TCO is a strategic communications organisation focusing on consumer engagement. We create and activate engagement ideas for our clients, which include some of Australia’s leading companies: Coca-Cola, Nestle, Fosters, The Iconic and more. Our specialities are creating ideas that consumers choose to get involved with and ultimately creating more splash for our clients dollars.
A social conscience is an important part of our identity and we work on campaigns such as KidsXpress, The Cancer Council, Heal for Life and Indigenous Women’s Legal Program.
As the Digital Producer you will be responsible for managing the delivery of a number of integrated online campaigns at the same time. Your responsibilities will include:
• Working closely with the creative teams to devise ideas for new business.
• Developing scopes of work and managing timelines and updating them based on changes in scope.
• Scheduling the appropriate people onto the campaign and then following through to make sure that projects are completed on time and budget.
• Defining detailed requirements and technical specifications, such as formats, platforms, wireframes, database requirements and so on.
• Taking full ownership of managing third party agencies, freelancers and third party providers.
• Quality assurance and testing of ad units, websites, applications and content prior to launch.
• Promoting a deeper understanding of digital and social media strategies and technologies throughout the organization.
• Be a forward-thinker, who is a self-starter
Experience & abilities
• Minimum of 4 years experience in digital production, preferably in a digital agency or digital production house.
• Experience in delivering Facebook applications, banners, websites and micro-sites.
• A solid understanding of the technical aspects of building digital solutions.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter addressing the criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment agencies need not contact.